Friday, November 7, 2008

Dinner and Laughs with My Daugter Shannon....

November 7 2008

I was driving home from work this afternoon and suddenly decided to call my daughter and ended up at her home for Coffee and a Tiny Dinner- of course this worked out because it was not a planned event... God already knew I need her Ear...

We spent time with one another talking and enjoying a Beverage which included a Cool Bottle of Water for Shanny and a Big Cup of Coffee for Mom. (she says this bottle makes it fun to drink water???? - leave it to shannon to make Water Interesting...)

As we sat down to chat she carefully began making out her grocery list for the "Maggi Meltdown".. she can talk and make a list all at the same time and never miss a beat..

I suggested we head across town for a very Tiny Dinner so we loaded up in my "grocery getter" and headed across town...
Our Meal consisted of the following::
Lettus, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, a small portion of Chicken Salad, Tuna, Cottage Cheese..
Shanny had Water and I had unsweetend icetea....We both ended very satisfied..

We drove back to Shannon and Dennis's and of course Harper and Allie Cat met us at the door--for those of you that know Shannon and Dennis's two "children" know that Allie makes a better guard dog than Harper..right? right.. no offence Dennis but it is so true...
Allie and I boxed for a few minutes until he became violent and then I gave up- He really can box..I love Allie but not enough to let him move in with me- I cant deal with the hair and his social anixty cracks me up---I will save that story for another day....

The night ended with me accidentially teaching my daughter a feature of the computer that she had always wanted to know but could never figure out!!!- Suddenly, I decided to take Credit for Mystery Kowledge of the computer that I had not shared with a Soul not even Mrs. Maggi- But I was soon to be figured figured out!- it literally took Seconds for Mrs. Maggi to call me out on this fib that I had told- then comes the Big Question????? Well Mom, How Did You Do It???? as she spoke very Proud Like and with amazement of my accomplishment... Then I had to confess the Truth as the silence grew over the phone-- OK Shannon- the truth is- is that I never knew what i was doing it was a slip of my long fingernail and a click of the wrong button--- We laughed so hard:)))))) we really did- man oh man....
As Shannon is laughing-she says to me- I thought maybe the entire world knew how to do this and left me out-- even My Mom---So,,,,, The Moral of the Story is:: Never To Late To Learn From The Old Folks...... Love you Shannon and Thanks for being the most Wonderful Daugter Ever and making my Day....

Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for updates and new pics....... Remember to always Pray...

No comments: