11-11-2008
Our Paw-Paw visited his specialist this afternoon and Thanks to God everything is going well..
Keith spent time after the physician visit reading the inside of his eyelids and I spent my time trying to clear up on-going Pharmacy Issues for both my parents as well as tackle the task of understanding the Medicare Open Enrollment Plans.. ( Lucky Me....)
Congrads to the Maggi's- Currently he has lost 8 lbs and she lost 4lbs-- I had already warned Shannon that Dennis would loose more so she was prepared- I am very proud of the progress they have made thus far.. Stay Tuned for More Weight Loss Numbers..
Also Shannon and Dennis will be traveling to Florida to visit his family for Thanksgiving so please keep them in your prayers for a safe trip to and from..
I have not been feeling well over the last several days and Sadly I missed out on supporting the Craft Sale at the Retirement Complex where my parents currently reside.... ( No, I really mean this!!! There are so many special folks that I so enjoy seeing when I visit- They wanted to know why I was not there so they informed me that it was ok this time but not to let it happen again--:))) what a sweet bunch of people--:)))
I guess my Greatest Disappointment was missing out on a visit with my Favorite Grandmother and her name is Virginia Chesnut... Keith and I Love This Lady and So Do My Parents- I would very much like to share a story about a trip that Keith and I took my Mom and Virgina on but I will share that at a later date-- What a Precious Day!!!
I spoke to Gary and of course I was left out of the "Extended Family Dinner" AGAIN..!!!!!
Now, if this Select Group Of Folks called the "Extended Family" tune into my Blog (and you know who you are) Just So Ya Know??? I could HAVE attended last Friday Night...:))) Maybe Gary will invite me one day???? Love you guys.... :))))))
Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more thoughts and pics..
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment