Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday, November 3, 2008


AND THE MAGGI MELTDOWN BEGINS!!!

Today is the Day Dennis and Shannon begin the "Maggi Melt Down"
Shannon's Goal weight is 140 pounds.
Dennis's Goal weight is 190 pounds.

I have never witnessed anyone that would spend time adopting a plan to begin a diet- but for those of you that know my Shannon you should never expect anything less than perfect..Stay Tuned For Weekly Updates to see how the Special Couple is doing.

This year has been a very busy year for Keith, Gary (our plus one) and myself.
We have had the Gift of doing a bit of traveling together and for me it has been a dream come true.
There are NO possible ways to explain the fun that comes with these two guys - you just have to take my word for it- but I am so blessed to have been able to do it- they are just fun...
We have had the Big Apple Experience three years running with an additional trip scheduled in Dec of this year simply because Lana Had A Thought.. More later you can count on it--
Las Vegas last Feb- WOW!!! The Stuffy Lawyer that we was seated beside us Well- Not So Much.. My only wish is that I could have videoed the take off and landing for my Nannie and Paw Paw but as anyone knows that has flown you are not allowed- I wanted this because My Mother has never flown before and this would have been fun for her to have watched..

Keith and I decided to try our hand at an Abbott Bus Tour-Atlantic City New Jersey-Oh here we go---
Ok so the oldest person on the Bus Tour was 88yrs young- and the Tour Guide was 70 yrs young.... and if you are wondering what we did while on board?? Well Bingo Anyone? yes oh yes Bingo and yes there were prizes!!! if anyone is wondering if I talked to Shannon during the trip the answer would be Yes and boy did she get a huge laugh out of that-imagine
her hearing Bingo being called out as I call her or she called me- (senoir moment)
Mom You Are Playing Bingo??? It was so funny-I cried I laughed so hard at that silly kid- yep she was really pouring it on.. All In All it was a fun trip and Trump Plaza was the Bomb..

We have ventured to Charlestown West Va as well as Charlston W Va to pull troublesome slots- Gregory went along two times- He is a goof ball- lucky goofball- He would rather scratch Va Lottery tickets- he is the only person I know that can have One Dollar in his pocket- spend it on a scratch ticket and win 25.00-- forget abouuuttttt ittttt. (New Your way to talk)... He makes me laugh just looking at him-
Oh Yeah! Our Traditional Richmond Race Trip in Sept ...spent with Corey,Chris,Gary, Greg,Kyndall, Keith, Lana, Martha, Ronnie, Shannon, Randy, Margaret...Did I forget anyone-??? and Lots of Beverages?? Water, Peanuts, My Favorite Pink Blanket to sit on, Ear Phones, Men on one side Women on the Other- This is the way we like it- Fun Times but truely glad it only happens once a year- My Husband attends way more than I will ever care to....

Thanks for visiting and more to come on the past trips and future ones as well...