Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4 2008

Election Day!! I am so glad this is over..

My Father, otherwise known as Paw Paw raised his children to really know hat there are two things you do not discuss: Politics and Religion.. Politics I agree with but Religion Not So Much.
I am a Chrisitan and I am very proud of that.. July 13th 2008 My life was saved! I was Baptised in the River in Salem Va. what could be More Important Than That? My Goodness I was Given Eternal Life...:)))

I would like to Thank Doug and Nancy for dining with us in our home over the weekend- This was such and enjoyable time getting to know one another- for those of you that do not know Dough and Nancy they are our Brother and Sister in Christ..

As you view my pics of the family you may consistantly see the word "Sibling Night at Williams"
I felt the overwhelming need to name this event.
Friday Night's, Pizza or Sandwiches, play time with Meghan and James (neice and nephew)
Conversation and Craziness. Lana, Keith, Martha, Scott, Gary, ( our plus one) William and Suzie- occassionally my kids and Nannie and Paw Paw but mostly just us siblings.. We really fix the worlds problems there but dont tell anyone... This truely is a Great Time..

Update on Paw- Paw and Nannie- Thinking of making some changes next year but for now all is well.
Martha and I enjoy taking our Parents to the Doctor and making sure they are being taken care of-- and for anyone that us knows if there is an issue it will be delt with...

I spent way too much time last evening on this Blog Thing so I will make this entry short so I can get some housework done..
I really appreciate you all for visiting and stay tuned for more thoughts and pics....

Congrads Shannon and Dennis for doing such a Wonderful Job on your Diet!!!! Keep up the Good Work and before long we can go shopping for New Clothes!!! I am very excited for you two- Love from Mom and Keith.....

No comments: