November 6 2008
Keith and I will be spending time with family on Saturday.. Vickie, Steve, Kathy, Crystal and Stephanie.
When Keith's mother passed away we all decided we did not spend near enough time together so every month we rotate homes to visit with one another and Eat.....Mmmmm.
Keith's sister Vickie also referred to at times by her sister Kathy as "Martha Stuart" comes up with the Most Amazing Ideas to decorate--- and what is totally amazing is how cheap you can do it..
Steve, Vickie and Crystal have a Cabin in Pigeon Forge that you are able to rent and Oh My Gosh!!! It truely is home away from home.. Keith and I have been several times and Love It-
I will get you all the website---I encourage you all to travel that way and enjoy the cabin named "Simple Pleasures"
Cathy and Stephanie are the most amazing ladies ever!! Wow-there is Never a Dull Moment- I am so glad to be a part of this family- This family lives by the concept Gods First!!!!!
should we not all be thinking this way and do we ???
One weekend a couple years back Keith and I treated my sister and her husband for a weekend of Rest, Relaxation and a tiny bit of shopping- we woke that am to snow, sleet, rain and later sunshine- later that night she and I enjoyed the Hot Tub after a hard day of shopping-- The snow was blowing in the screened-in-porch- believe me it was very cold in those mountains-- and the best part of this was looking at My Sister in her Shower Cap- boy was she a BEAUT!!!! and yes I have a picture but Martha would so hurt me if I did that to her on this Blog- its ok Martha- they will Never See It... Times like this is Priceless--Boy did we laugh-- so did Keith and her Husband..
My Mother Loves the Cabin!!!! she very much enjoyed her morning coffee on the front porch in the rocking chair early in the morning.. she too really dreaded the shopping but not as much as Keith and Gary....
My passion is spending time with family- You are making memories right now so why not include your family??? let them know that you Love Them--I missed alot with myFather Wiley and now that he is gone I wish I had spent alot more time loving him instead of complaining about and to him.. He has been gone three years and it is still so hard...
I must go now but Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more pics and stories..
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment