Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 5 2008

The Holidays are fast approaching and Thanksgiving is right around the corner..... Now, why do I feel the need to set an alarm clock for 4:00am to be up and ready to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving? How many people do this? Tons.. It truely is a fun time..

One year I remember venturing out for a Down Comforter that was on sale the day after Thankgiving for our Paw-Paw- ( He has a Down Throw however it was not long enough to cover him from head to toe-- He is still using it to this day and That my friends is Priceless...

One other year the Big Sale Item was a Television Set- Poor Keith had to get out of bed and drive to the mall to meet Suzie and I to pick up the Television Sets....- What a Guy!!! I tried to get Gary to take part last year but that was not happening... Believe me!!

This year who knows what I will go after? I have not gotten the scoop from Suzie and believe me she always knows where the sales are..

For those of you that have never gone shopping the day after Thanksgiving- Give it a try you just may enjoy it and you might even find the perfect gift for your certain someone and it may even be on Sale!!!!! Hope to see you there...

Thanks for visiting my blog and stay tuned for more updates, thoughts and new pics...

No comments: