Shannon shown above with her adoring Grandmother well on her way to becoming a School Teacher!!!!Shannon started First Grade this past Tuesday at Highland Park, and Oh How Proud I am!!!
If I had been off Tuesday I would have been there snapping pictures of this long awaited day in her life....
Shannon and I went set out on Saturday to do what??? go school shopping!!!....ok, so this was a bit different, no sleeveless shirts unless worn with a sweater, of course no short shirts and absolutely no cleavage could be visible, this was a bit harder because unlike mom she has cleavage!!!
We did well, Shannon came away with several articles of clothing that looked wonderful on her and of course we did not leave Dennis out :))
I know Shannon will do an amazing job this semester, please keep her in your prayers as begins this new chapter of her life...
Stay tuned for more updates....

1 comment:
Thanks for the shirts and pants. Your the best mother-in-law I have.LOL Dennis
Post a Comment