Thursday, August 20, 2009

News on Greg and Kyndall and Scott Mitchell

Scott Mitchell and my sis above...
My son Greg and his beautiful future wife Kyndall.

Hello Everyone,
It has been a while since I have blogged, sorry it has been a busy time..
Gregory and Kyndall are getten hitched :)) sorry, I just felt like saying that.
My son is getting married!! I think back over the years and here we are... Getten Married!! oh my goodness... I am happy about this decision and will support the couple 100%, no matter what.. ( just saying!!!)
Scott Mitchell, my future brother- in -law has undergone open heart surgery 08-20-09- I would like to ask all of you to pray for Scott for a speedy recovery and that his financial situation stand the test of time- Scott is self-employed and as we all know this can be very difficult..
I will post more entries later but for now have a great night...
Oh, Corey Clark is home to stay--Yee Haw... :))) see you guys later....

No comments: