Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11-12-2008

Hello All, Ok, so it's almost Friday:))) and for those of you that don't know???? 11-14 is when The Good Lord Blessed our Family with my Nephew "Jimmy Billy" othewise known as James William Bowling..
As far as I can tell at this time James's Favorite conversation with his father William is::
"All Done? All Done.." I Love This..
James Loves his Paw-Paw's Walking Cane and does not mind taking it from him at any given moment, now as Paw-Paw pretends to cry as he takes it from beside his Lift Chair James just looks at him and continues on his way- at the end of each visit when it is time to go-the cane is carefully placed back with his Paw-Paw followed by the words Bye-Bye and maybe even a big hug depending on James mood....
James has a way of talking and I have figured out that William not only understands him but can talk just like him--- This my friends is the funniest thing to hear...
One night we were leaving my parents apartment and I kept saying goodby to James over and over and he never responded to me?? It was not Until He was strapped into his car seat well on his way home Then he responded by saying Bye-Bye Lana- Bye-Bye- and just so you all know my brother called me on the cell phone to let me know he finally said Bye-Bye.

Gregory Cooked his own meal tonight!!!!! this is what happens when my son has no money-
somehow he remembers there is Food in this room of the house??? Would anyone like to offer suggestions to My Baby Boy and how to save money????:))))

Gary is making great progress on his Home Improvements- I will post updates as soon as he has completed A Room!!!!! He informed me he will never flip a house again when living in it.....:)) Oh Gary....:)))

I had the pleasure of getting to see one of Shannon's High School friends tonight at church- Her name is Betty and she is officially out of the Marines- Welcome Home Betty-Welcome Home.....

Ok, well it is past my bedtime and it is time to call it a night-The coffee maker has been set for another day of use-the decision has been made of what I will be wearing to work tomorrow and the only other thing to do is find my mouth piece-
Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more of my boring stories and updated pics--
God Bless and remember to Pray...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The mouth piece was a little too much info!!
:) Love, Shannon