11-13-2008
Tonight I received a call from my sister Martha. Great News Folks- she is up to 100 lbs!!!!! My sister truely is an amazing lady!!! Several years ago her life changed and really just had to adjust to a new way of life.. She is getting so excited about the Holidays- she too is on the search for
the special Loud Toy for James's Birthday-
Martha loves to surprise people at christmas and it would even appear that she also enjoys surprising you on your birthday- WOW---
This year she presents me with an amazing Saphire Diamond Ring- Oh My Gosh- It took my breath away-I was shocked--I cant tell you how much I love this ring- not because of the diamonds and saphires but because she is My Sister and God Gave her To Me and Only Me-. So Now Miss Martha- you have your ring from me and I have mine from you so now we are even- And I bet even Scott and Keith agree- No More Rings---:)))) I love you sissy- There are many other stories about this little lady so maybe i will share another day..................
- Gary is getting James a small set of Craftsman Tools for his Birthday- Mom and Dad better hide the Vaccum Cleaner- He Loves the Vaccum Cleaner...
I have not decided on our gift- whatever it is I think I will go loud this year- love paying my baby brother back for all the love he has shared in the past with my childeren.:))) paybacks are just rough.
I wish you could see the view from my deck tonight-It truely is a strange looking night and really kind of sad- chilly, foggy and really dreary-this usually gives me the want to cook- I dont know- maybe something like Chilli or Soup or something??? but I had Salad instead- Ok, so my son and husband are at the Bowling Alley and it is just me so salad suites me just fine.. (Thanks to Keith and Greg for the suprise dinner for one.....)
I talked with my Daughter this afternoon as she was preparing to Deliver Baked Spaghetti to Nathan and Erin and visit with Baby Girl Julia...
Friday is almost here and looking forward to seeing James and Megan.
James and Megan are the type of kids that you just can't get enough of- they are just fun kids..
I have noticied that James loves my fingernails- he likes to place his fingernail under my fingernail- its like he is hidding his or something-whatever the reason it is so cute.
I have a video of him trying to get a hang toe-nail off- bless his little heart he gave it a good try but I ended up helping the little fellow out so he could get on with life---
My favorite show is on so I am going to close now- hope I did not bore you all too much-
Thanks for visiting my blog and stay tuned for more postings and updated pics..
God Bless you all and remember to Pray..
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment