Saturday, November 29, 2008

Updates and special note to Corey.

11-28-2008

Corey, hopefully you are able to read this posting so the last paragrah of this one goes to you so keep reading until you reach the end...( you hear me!) :))

Keith and I spent Friday night with his family and had Thanksgiving Dinner on Saturday, we had a very nice time, the food was Wonderful and the company was even better..
I was able to meet yet another cousin of Keith's, the best part was that he had not seen her in 20 years so that was very cool to hear them catch up and talk about old times.
I have never eat so many times in one day!!! oh my, who eats breakfast and dinner!!??
Vickie and Steve's Cabin is Beautiful, as is the Cabin in Pidgeon Forge.. This lady is "Martha Stuart" Jr. not kidding!! if you want new ideas just go visit her cabin.. I came home tonight wanting to redorate our home..

We chatted with Martha and Scott today, they were off shopping for a big ticketed item, it was nasty outside so she calls me to sing:: "The whether outside is frightful" she only knew that part of the song, she and Scott are complete Nuts.. they really are made for one another....

Corey emailed to say that he arrived safely after 16 hours of flying, he plans on following my blog while in Iraq so watch for any comments from our Big Guy//littletater12.. (his email name)

Tune into Shannon's blog to read about her "Big Fat Greek Thanksgiving" she really has an interesting blog- and take a look at her map where it says click here- my goodness she has an amazing following- check out all of the red dots!!

My brother "Cooter" and his wife Dorothy are having Breaker Box issues and unfortunately he has been unable to view my blog to see his "Elvis" Picutures.. hopefully they will get this squared away soon and be back to normal.. I will be posting more updated pics of this couple..

Greg's vehicle broke down this weekend so he spent the day searching for another, he located a Honda so I really hope this one last- he does not have the best luck when it comes to vehicles- he has had more cars than I care to think about....

I am posting updated pictures of my Brother Gary and his son Corey taken at the Roanoke Airport on his day of departure so check that out- No, I did not go to see him off because I told you I am a BooBoo Baby- it was hard enough saying goodbye at Gary's house Thanksgiving Night..
Corey, (My Second Son) I Love You and I am very Proud of You, you are making good decisions and even though it takes you from us you are doing what you need to do.. I look at you now and even though you are a grown man I still see you as that chubby baby boy that came into this life in tottler size.. When you call me mom you have no idea how much of a compliment that is to me because I feel like your mother... I think back on that time when I had all four of you- Shannon, Greg, Lori and yourself and trying to feed all of you at the same time- spoons for you and shannon and bottles for Lori and Greg- now that was talent.. Just know that Auntie Lana is thinking of you and Gary,Keith and I will be sending you stuff- not sure when the first shipment will go out but I will keep you posted.. You will be in my Prayers and in my heart...Be Safe, I love you sweetie..Auntie Lana........ I gave the message to your father and he loves you.. good night...

Ok, I am getting off now so stay tuned for updated picutures and stories....
Remember to Pray.....

No comments: