Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Day.

11-27-2008

As long as I can remember Thanksgiving Day Morning has always been differnt than anyother and I am not sure why..
As soon as I awoke this morning I walked directly to the television to tune into the Macy's Day Parade!! now generally we can not stand parades but after you have visited the Big Apple it really is a requirement that you watch the parade, it is not the parade so much as it is knowing you have visited the exact area this parade is taking place...

Kyndall and I shared cooking this year and she did an Amazing Job, our stuffed mushrooms were out of this world, well,,, to some of us anyway...
This was a very emotional day and we even took time after the craziness to sit and debrief and just realized there is too much going on and when it rains it pours..

So, my little Corey is flying out tomorrow and I will miss him so much- He gave me my nature gift from Iraq and it is beautiful- it sparkles- He promised to dedicate himself to view my blog and send comments so I know he is ok and doing well- I am holding him to this and if he does not do this he will have to deal with me later and I dont think he wants to do that....

I am placing my Brother "Cooter" on the header of my blog for a bit of time because first and foremost I love him with all of my heart and secondly I love to see him in his glory doing what he loves to do- This was an Elvis concert put on at Douthat State Park.. Thanks to Dorothy for emailing the pictures.. and if anyone is wondering where he got his outfit?? Our Mother made it.. Love you Big Brother and I am so proud of you and we will see you soon....

Kyndall and I have decided to set our early in the am to shop on Black Friday- this is our first time doing this together and I am very excited for her to see what goes on at 4:00am-she is from a very small town and does not get out very much- seriously!!!

Thanks Martha for preforming your magic today-I am so sorry that I was mislead and your right!! If I had known it would not have been a good scene... Love you for making it happen- you are wonderful and I missed you so very much...

Ok, it is getting late and we have an early day planned so thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more stories and updated pics...

Good Night

No comments: