11-29-2008
Keith and I attended church this am and came home to relax for the rest of the day, it has been very busy the last several days and we are very tired..
The Serman this morning was amazing, I wish you all could have been there..
I would like to encourage each of you to turn in your bibles and read John Chapter 11-1-44, The Death of Lazarus, Wow! Do not just take my word for it, Read it yourself.
During the invitation time Keith and I together went to the alter to kneel and talk to our Father In Heaven to confess what has been on our hearts that has caused bitterness, God already knew but we still needed to talk with him, he wants to hear from his children just as you want to hear from your children. As My Daughter often reminds me:: what if I never talked with you, would you be hurt?? Folks, God is Real!!! we all are just not worthy of the Lord's love and noone deserves it.. If you are not saved, Now Is The Time!!! God forgave me when I accepted him as my Lord and Savior- my goodness he has given me Eternal Life!!!- what makes me think I am too good to forgive?? Worldly things are Nothing! what matters is that I have eternal life and that is all that matters because I have Jesus...
I am going to say Good Night now so remember to Pray- stay tuned for more stories and updated pictures.....
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

1 comment:
Mom.... it brings me great joy to read those words on SOO many levels!! Good for you!!!
Post a Comment