Wednesday, November 19, 2008

342 Mom-1094 Shannon/ Visits to our blogs

11-19-2008

I just visited Shannon's Blog and not only am I seeing her visit ticker reading 1094 but her map is looking a bit more colorful than mine, she is very creative so this truely does not surprise me.
I get great enjoyment in reading her blog, these are her thoughts and feelings being put into words to share with others... and that my friends is a daily gift that she does not even know she is giving.

Shannon and Dennis are getting ready for the Thanksgiving Road Trip to Florida- Now, she did not get this love of traveling in a vehicle from me!!! I think it started when she and Dennis traveled together with Action Performance several years ago.. I would much rather be seatbelted on a Plane and she prefers being seatbelted into a Car... She loves long trips with Dennis and taking in all of Gods Creations and that I totally get..

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday but this year is a bit different for me, I am not getting the warm fuzzy feeling that I generally get this time of year- things are just not the same and never will be again, this is not a negative statement this is a very honest and true statement... Life can throw you unexpected punches!... oh well, when the going gets tough the tough get going- right?

I called Gary tonight to check on him but I am getting his voicemail- I dont remember him asking if he could go out tonight? Where are you big brother???

Well, I guess I'd better call it a night- Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more stories and pictures.. Remember to Pray..
Good Night.

1 comment:

Marti said...

Little Girl, it is 4:22 AM and I just read your blog for yesterday. You know how much I enjoy staying up at night because I can. I enjoy so much reading your posts Hun, I love you so much!!! Call me tomorrow Sis. Oh by the way---Stop it with the holiday bug, get on up here and let's eat, I'm hungry again!!