11-17-2008
I was off today and decided to call a good friend of mine to meet for lunch, of course this worked out because it was not planned.
I called my daughter to check in on her and she suddenly decides it would be a Great Idea to have me join her for her afternoon class at Va Western???!!! she calls her Instructor to ask if this would be ok? of course it was...I was in class from 1:00 to 4:00pm... not only was this pretty cool but man ol man was it good for my self-esteem!!!! Thanks to the Insturctor as well as the entire class for making me feel so welcome. Getting to go to college with your daughter? Priceless.:)))
Believe it or not This was my entire day...
Thanks for visiting and stay turned for updated pics and stories...
Remember to Pray..
Good Night...
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

2 comments:
ohh! Two red dots! In a different place!! YAY!
Just love reading your blog...I try to read daily! Great Stuff and I love all of the photos'!!
Blessings.
Rhonda
Post a Comment