11-15-2008
It was a very relaxing day for me, Keith went into work and I did nothing for the biggest part of the day.
I decided that Keith and I would venture out to the Mall to begin Christmas Shopping. Lana's job is to shop for the gifts and Keith's job is to look for the closest bench to rest on..
Keith is not a good shopper man, he would much rather be at home in his recliner watching Football as any man would- Sooooo, Listen Up Ladies-- If the men would just hire a driver and bag carrier for us then they could stay home and do what men do and that in most cases is NOTHING....
Now- I have a problem? What in the heck am I going to do when we go shopping in New York and there is NO CAR Parked Anywhere to load up??? I can tell you right now that he will not be hiring a driver nor a bag carrier... But I can tell you one thing about Keith? If he researched this idea before we left and it was within reason he would make it happen because that is just the kind of husband that he is--But Ladies let me tell ya this- I would much rather have him right beside me because otherwise it would not be any fun...
We visited one store tonight and I just knew they would have "Misfits" but sadly enough there were none however we did find a couple of gifts that very much fit two folks on our list... I Love It when we find Strange but Goodie Gifts.....
Let me tell you about another "Lana Tradition" this involves Semi Naked Women and Gary..
There is somthing about Most Men and His Garage... It is considered a "Man Thing" to have a calander posted in his garage with Half Naked Women to look at and to show your buddies when they stop by to work on cars, burn trash or maybe just to have a cold beverage or two or three.
Well, for the last five years or so this has been ONE Gary's traditional Christmas Gifts form Me- He knows he is getting one but the only surprise is what will the women look like this next year???
Now, in order for this tradition to continue for my brother Gary I have to be the one to go and pick this thing out!!!! it is not the best situation to be in and it never fails, there is always some Man next to me while I am seeking out the Best Calander with the Best Looking Women.. But hold on, I am not done yet:::It would be way too easy to just go and pick one up and buy it very quickly so none sees--Oh No!!!! They have to be all Dark Headed Women! so in order to make sure this Large Detail is included I have to pick this thing up and then turn it around and look at the back.. Well Tonight I had to walk the dreadful walk to do my sisterly traditional duty-and just like always there is a man right next to me!!!! and he says to me Smiling, You have got to be the coolest-wife slash friend or something? and I respond by saying- No, I am the coolest Sister!!! this is my traditional gift to my brother and his garage and I am subject to this embarrasment every year- so the tradtion continues: Calander-Embarrasment- So Just call me the Coolest Sister Ever..... and by the way Gary? It is going to be a Good Year for you and your Buddies...:)) love ya, really do......
We shopped for our Little "Tator Tot" Martha.. For the first time in along time I began questioning my decisions on her size?? will this fit her or not? see, she is no longer in size double 0, she may not even be in a petite small? I am very happy that I had this problem tonight and I am very happy that she is beginning to look like Martha again.. Oh, No!!! she may want to visit my wardrobe!!! :))
I called to check on Gary tonight, he has been working alot of overtime- we chated for a few minutes and then off to work again... Now, the best that I can figure is if he works another 16 hr shift he will loose his voice...He needs a four day break and that will not be until 12-06-2008..
It is now time to go so Thanks for visiting and remember to always Pray...
Good Night...
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment