Tuesday, November 25, 2008

CountDown to NYC.....

11-25-2008

New York Trip Countdown: 11 Days.....

Eleven Days to go until New York City!!! We all are very excited about this trip.
This will be the first time my son Greg has ever flown!! first time to NYC!!! first time meeting relatives on my daddy Wiley's side- are they ready for Greg?? and more to the point is Greg ready for them? I know without a doubt that this trip will be a Blast!!! Greg is such a funny kid so with Keith, Greg, Gary, Mike, Jo, Polly, Janice and Granny !!! YEP!!! I think I should just plan on wearing Depend Undergarments.... Man Ole Man do I wish they lived closer to us but that will Never Happen... Forget about.....

Shannon and Dennis are having a blast in Florida, Dont forget to visit her blog for updates.
Thanksgiving Eve is tomorrow so make sure you have taken care of your grocery lists unlike myself.. I just can't get it together this year so just say a Prayer for me...

My son is always in a vehicle pinch??? I just received a call from him and his transmisson just went out, He is safe and warm so that sure makes it easier for me to deal with...

I Thank you for visiting my blog- Have a Wonderful Holiday and stay tuned for more stories and updated pics..
Be sure to say a Prayer for my Nephew Corey as he travels back to the place that I do not want him to be and also for me as I try to be the bigger person.
Good Night...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lana i made it sweetie it was only sixteen hours but neways you guys take care and have fun in the big apple next week and wish you guys a merry christmas and ill be on the look out for this wonderful page your putting together. Also tell dad ill be in touch in a couple of days... Love you Guys!
Corey Neil

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie i made it jus fine... you all have a sweet vacation in the big apple ill b thinkin bout ya tell greg the plane isnt bad try sixteen hours on one... but tell dad ill call in a couple days..love yall Corey

Anonymous said...

Is that a sloppy cucci? sure looks sloppy to me!