Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our First Thanksgiving Eve at Gary's

11-26-2008

I am blogging tonight at my brother Gary's home drinking a glass of wine and watching television all at the same time..Wow what a set up!!!
I am very excited to report that Gary now has Walls!!! yes, Walls.. as you may recall I shared with you that Gary has been busy flipping his home while residing here, it is finally starting to look and feel like home again.. Great Job Tater....

My oldest brother "Cooter" and his wife Dorothy and my son Greg dropped in for a visit.
We all gathered at the kitchen table talking about old times as well as appreciating the opportunity to spend with one another..
Cooter is an amazing man and his talents are many, he and Gary spend a lot of time working together on projects that end up nothing short of perfect.
Dorothy is an amazing wife to my brother, those two have just overcome so much- most folks would have given up but they only get stronger.. I love you guys.
Tonight we had dinner in Covington with Ray and Darlene, we rarely get the opportunity to spend time with this family couple so sitting and visiting over dinner was yet another highlight of our First Thanksgiving Eve at Gary's, Thanks guys and let's get together more often and by the way you both look Great. I have pictures of this couple so take a peak.
Greg finally has new glasses!!! I am so excited..

We had to do last minute shopping tonight at Kroger's and as you may have already guessed I have captured this on film so take a look on the right side of my blog..
This year our holiday plans ended up taking a different route and to be honest I could not have ordered a better "Eve".

Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more stories and updated pics of my family.... Happy Thanksgiving..
Good Night...

No comments: