11-21-2008
I want to Thank my Daughter Shannon for locating pictures of our daddy so I could share with you all.
Picutures are gifts but they are truely gifts when have none.. This paticular picture of our daddy was taken the weekend that my oldest brother dressed up as Elvis and gave a little concert in Martha's backyard- Wow, was this day a hoot! and daddy dancing hooked to the Oxygen Tank- now that was funny because he was funny. This makes my day!! seeing the picutures is like a forgotten gift a Christmas time and finding it later- or finding twenty dollars in your pocket you had forgotten was there, you get the point...
I forgot a part of the story about my daddies oil painting hanging in our computer room, recently the backing of the frame began slidding down the wall.. I told Gary for some goofy reason I can not make myself fix it- I have just left it that way and everytime I come in here I just smile.. I know what you are thinking but it is just a thing with me and for now it stays the way it is...
Keith and I went to hear a gospel bluegrass concert tonight, his cousin is a member and wow is he a talented guy!!! I did not realize how popular this group was until tonight- we bought the CD so I will be jamming to bluegrass gospel music- it really was a wonderful time with Keith's family...
I am so glad it is Friday- I have a hair appt tomorrow at 9:00am so Id better get to bed.
Thanks for visiting my blog and stay tuned for more stories and updated pictures.
Remember to Pray for my daughter and son-in law as they travel to Florida this weekend to visit his family..
Good Night...
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment