Monday, December 1, 2008

Special Necklace that does not belong to me.

12-01-2008

I want to tell you a story about a special necklace that does not belong to me.
I am not sure why I feel the need tonight to tell this story but oh well, I am going with it.

October 22, 2005 my daughter Shannon was married. As I recall she slept in that morning and not in any paticular hurry to get anything done. Shannon was very calm with all that needed to be done in a very short amount of time, she was escorted to her hairdressers by her Matron Of Honor and later joined by her personal photographer, after that a very Urgent Stop to the Gas Pumps with her Wedding Veil carefully placed on her head that her Father accidentially jerked off during the Ceremony....:)))
Shannon was late getting to the church and as I recall she was not concerned one bit!!! in fact I remember her saying Well, they can't start without me! which was very true... After her makeup was perfectly applied then came the Wedding Gown, then came the Wedding jewelry, I removed the Gold Necklace and replaced it with a Beautiful String Of Pearls, I did not want this gold necklace to be misplaced so I hung it around my neck and Three Years and almost two months later it still hangs around my neck.. At this point the only person I would take it off for is Shannon...

Hello to Corey in Iraq- Take Care Of Yourself and Email Soon...Love You Man.

Five Days until New York City just in case you have forgotten..:)))

I better wrap this up so Thanks for visiting and stay turned for more stories and updated pictures...Remember to Pray...

No comments: