12-04-2008
Two Days to NYC...:))) We have been busy this week getting ready for our trip to the Big City and because we have never gone in the winter leaves me in a pickle....
Shannon done an amazing job on her college project and tests, this should surprise Noone that truly knows her- she just excels at everything... Great Job Daughter....
Gary is trying to get some work done at his house before we leave but I seem to keep interupting, I thought I would give him a break and not bother him until a bit later tonight..
Mom and Dad are doing well-they will be seeing us in NY on the WebCam in Time Square!!!- it is so cool that we are able to go there and them be able to see us real time....
I will try and blog while we are there to keep you posted on how things are going..
I thank you for visiting and stay tuned for more stories and updated pics.
Hello to Corey in Iraq and wish you were going along with us- maybe next year. I love you big guy.
I need to get back to work.... Talk we you all soon.....
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment