12-05-08
The day has finally arrived to leave for NYC...
We are packed and ready to go!!! Gary, Keith and Greg are now resting, they all will be taking turns driving to Washington DC tonight-- of course I will not be taking a turn because we would miss our dang flight due to getting lost so I will be the back seat driver or should I say the sleeping back seat driver..
We did our traditional Dickens Of A Christmas downtown Roanoke along with our traditional Hamburger and Waffle Fries, we then ventured over to the kettle corn line to purchase a bag for us and a bag for the family in NYC!!! I am sure they have never had kettle corn so it is high time this happen..I really hope they enjoy it..
Greg is getting excited about the trip- I think it will sink in closer to boarding the plane or when he sees the planes at the airport!!! oh, this should be fun..I am so excited and I can not wait.
I called to check on Mom, Dad, William and Martha tonight- we are planning on calling everyone as soon as it is a decent time in the am to wake folks up- Shannon would not appreciate a call at 7:15am on a Saturday Morning- If you call her at that hour It has better be Urgent let me just tell ya.....
Hopefully I will be able to do some shopping in New York, I tried to pack light so I would have lots of room for stuff-- that is the only bad part of flying- your luggage can not be over a certain weight or you have to pay the price ;((( Hopefully Keith will have room for my stuff...
Well, it is getting aobut the time to finish up so I can wake the men...hopefully I can do some blogging while I am there to give you updates- We will be visiting the Web Cam in Time Square to wave at our family back home-- Stay tuned and talk to you later......
Remember to Pray....
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment