Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chilling Lunch after Church.....

11-21-2008

After church this morning we gave Shannon a ride home because she was not feeling well and has not felt good for several days.
Shannon and Dennis decided to treat themselves to a very nice gift for Christmas this year, a camera.. and I can tell you it is nice.. they have been wanting one for a couple of years now and finally this year it happened..
We had a cup of coffee as Shannon tried out her new goodie.. this camera takes Great Pictures...

After we left her house we decided to go out for lunch- we both ordered a house salad along with chicken salad sandwiches- Now- We ordered our drinks and she placed those right in front of me- we began ordering and of couse I have to explain something to her and as I am doing that I knock my drink on to my lap!!!! Oh My Gosh was I completely soaked, cold and very uncomfortable!!!!.. Imagine having to sit in very soaked jeans for one hour- I could hardly walk to the car to ride home- Keith had to assist taking off my shoes and boy as they came off I was in the shower and boy did it feel good to get warm- we were going shopping after lunch but that did not happen so Keith saved some money today... I just wanted to share the chilling experience with all of you and the moral of this story is always keep clothes in your vehicle- you just never know when you may need to change clothes..... :))) Boy did Keith Laugh at me- it was funny...

I am almost done wrapping presents- the little things will not be wrapped believe me.

Jim and Alice are coming over tonight so I guess I had better go now Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more stories.

Love to our Corey in Iraq- we all miss you so very much and hope to see you soon... take care of yourself and stay safe..

Good Night All.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww man! Mom that stinks.
:) Funny though!