12-20-2008
I think we are finally getting back to normal...
Late this week I was talking to my brother Gary and he informed me that next week is Christmas!!! I kid you not I had no clue!!! you guys have no idea how much we have been through the last two weeks...I would tell you what happened at the end of the trip but the thought of discussing it makes me sick to my stomach!!!!! those of you close to my heart know what I am talking about- now moving on!!! almost a week to the day that Keith had the heart attack my father calls us at 3:00am to inform us that our mother was having major pain and was rushed to the hospital, imagine how that feels being one hour away and able to do Nothing to help- this is not a good feeling- our Father is 81 years old and he did a Wonderful Job taking care of her- I need to take lessons from Daddy on how to deal with urgent matters because I am no good at that.. She is at home doing better today-Thank the Good Lord....
It is now Saturday and I now have Christmas Gifts!!! I am very happy- I have not been successful finding Amazing Gifts this year but at least I have gifts.. Anyone that knows me knows I love to give to my family-- I love to see people open gifts and be happy with what they have received- I love buying lots of gifts for everyone but this year that may not happen but at least I am able to give something.... My daughter Shannon has done no shopping except for a couple of things and is completely ok with that- she can go out hours before Christmas and get the perfect gifts for everyone and never gets bent out of shape at all- she is an amazing young lady....
Gregory done and Amazing Job this year with his girlfriend's gifts- I would tell you what she is getting but since she reads the blog you all will have to wait until after Christmas to get the details.... I am very proud of you Greg.....
Love to Corey in Iraq- I miss you little guy and Merry Christmas to you!!! Please tell your buddies Merry Christmas from your family..
Shannon's 23rd Birthday is coming soon!!! 12-26-1985 8:04pm was One of the Best Days of My Life- The Good Lord gave this world an amazing baby girl...... and what a lady she grew up to be.. I Love You Baby Girl..
Gregory's 21st Birthday is coming soon!! 01-26-1988 10:13am was One of the Best Days of My Life- The Good Lord gave this world an amazing baby boy... and what a man he grew up to be..I Love You Baby Boy.....
Is it not amazing that both my children were born on the 26th of the month- by the way- this was not preplanned it just happened that they arrived on the 26th day of the month-- Pretty Cool I think... we wanted kids two years apart and you could not have done any better than that...
Well, I need to go and get some much needed work done.. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more stories and updated pictures......
Oh, by the way- I have not found any misfits this year??? this makes me very sad!!! if you have seen Christmas Misfits please let me know where so I can give the misfits a Christmas Home- by the way my misfit snowman is up and glowing and he is Beautiful....
Merry Christmas Everyone...... and remember to Pray..
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment