Hello Everyone,
Corey, I hope you are doing well and taking care of yourself- I miss you so much, Gary sends his love and wishes you could have been with us on the trip.. Nannie and PawPaw are ok and everyone else is good as far as I know... Please take care and hope to see you soon... I love you---Be safe you hear me!!! :))) orders from Aunt Lana....
Hello Everyone:::We are finally back home :(( Wow what a trip!!!
It is good to be back but very sad leaving this wonderful family- Mike, Jo and Nancy are the Best!!! they were so welcoming and if you needed it they had it.. Granny's meatballs were out of this world and I am sure we all gained weight while visiting......
Saturday we were just exhaused, Paul and Janice came for lunch after that we gave out gifts and around 12:00pm that night we all finally collapsed after being up for hours and hours...
Sunday we went into the city and walked, shopped and Froze..the wind was awful but it was a fun time....
Gregory had a ball!!! and oh my gosh did he keep us in tears the entire trip!!! for those of you that know my son Greg you know it must have been a hoot and it was....Greg is a complete nut..
We went back into the city on Monday to do it all over again- not as cold and very exciting...
Gary and I had a bit of trouble with the doors and subway doors in the City!!! honestly it was soo funny!!! I completely shut down the Tiffany's Door System because the Handbag that I was carrying got stuck in the revolving doors which shut the entire door system down!!! an incoming customer's face smashed into the glass door because of the sudden stop- (he did not get hurt thank goodness) it was all the security guard could do to keep from laughing... after that ordeal Gary shut down the Subway Cage Door that leads to the subway, he jammed it which meant he had to wait an additional 18 minutes to try his card again- we all were on the other side of the cage waiting for Gary and Mike to get through and of course Gregory is on the other side of the cage saying "Goodbye Sweetheart" I thought I would pee my pants laughing so hard- needless to say the folks waiting behind Gary were not amused at all but man ole man was it funny!!!!..Mike and Gary was able to make trian in time before taking off- we were so glad to see them- I was so worried that we had gotten seperated- then I had a problem with the waist bar getting stuck walking through to the subway- Oh my gosh was that a site..
We had so many things happen on this trip that I can even tell you!!!! needless to say we had a Ball.
Thanks to Mike, Jo and Nancy for the Cider, Cake, cookies, candy and cheese-ymmm... you guys did not have to do that- Gary, Keith, Greg and I will open the Cider Christmas Eve and wish you were here to enjoy it with us-Please say Hello to Charlie and Maria- we really enjoyed meeting them.
Thanks for visiting the blog and sorry it took so long to update-check out the picutures from our trip.
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment