Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update on Keith

12-17-2008

Keith is doing great, he is home resting and having nothing to do.
We went out a few minutes last night for some exercise, we ran into a couple that he works with and they were very glad to see him up and getting around.

Keith purchased a new front end washer and dryer for our home the day after Thanksgiving, we had not had a chance to put in the new and take out the old before our trip and then of course this heart attack hit- Ronnie and Gregory installed the washer and dryer- we had also NOT put up the Christmas Tree so Martha and Scott came over and took me out to get a Christmas Tree for our home:))) all of this was done prior to Keith being released and Oh my gosh was he surprised!!!! Do you have any idea how much this meant to us? there are just no words to describe how much this meant!!! I could not have done this without my family and I can't thank you guys enough....I love each and everyone of you dearly..

Thanks to everyone that called and prayed for Keith and thanks for the The Flower arrangements sent from my employeer, Friends and my friend Brandy and of course the Pie...

Thank You Father In Heaven for taking care of my husband.....

My Love to Corey in Iraq- I hear he may be coming home soon!!! I am very happy about that so Corey if you are tuning in be safe and I love you.....

Love to my Mother and Father in Clifton and all of the brothers and sister...

Good Night.....

No comments: