Thursday, December 11, 2008

Not Much To Talk About Tonight....

12-11-2008

I was just reading my daughter's blog, she is speaking of her and Dennis not yet becoming parents. I too get very sad that this has yet to happen but I too understand that God is responsible for when life begins and if life begins so if and when it is right it will happen..

I am hoping to put up our Christmas Tree this weekend so we can get into the Christmas Spirit..

Hello to Corey in Iraq- We miss you so much and wish you were here.

As you all may remember reading in a previous post as I spoke about Corey and Shannon and arm pit pictures being taken every Christmas? well there is a picture on the right side of my blog showing Shannon standing on a chair to finally reach his height- take a look.. very cute.

Hello to my brother Cooter and sister in law Dorothy- I miss you both and love you so much and hope to see you both soon....
Hello to my sister Martha- Love you sweetie and talk to you soon.
Thanks for visiting my blog and hopefully I will be in more of a talkative mood tomorrow night..
Good Night.....

1 comment:

BiG gUy said...

Love you sweetie im fine