Friday, December 12, 2008

Praise to Our Father In Heaven.

11-12-2008

I wanted to do a quick post to let you all know that my husband Keith suffered a heartattack last night- He has a 100 percent blockage in one of the main arteries leading to his heart, He is in the Critical Care Unit at a near by hospital- He has had a stint placed and seems to be doing better today. I give all Praise to Our Father In Heaven for allowing us to have Keith here with us today.
I appreciate so very much the calls and prayers for Keith during this difficult time, you have no idea how much it means to this family.

I can not tell you how much it meant to have Shannon and Gregory there by my side during the craziness, more to the point the feeling that Keith must have had knowing the kids were there by his side.

Thanks to Chris for going by to visit Keith earlier this afternoon, you could just feel the concern going on and hearing the encouraging words was very touching..

Thanks to Ronnie for all of your help today- what would we have done without you??
Thanks to Nancy and Doug for the phone call checking on Keith.
Love to Corey in Iraq- he emailed me to say he is doing fine.. Love you man!!!- I will keep you posted on Keith and how he is doing..
I am going to go now- Please keep Keith in your prayers and I will keep you posted on his condition and I know he will be home soon.....

No comments: