12-14-2008
The last couple of days have been very long and stressful.
Keith is making Great Progress each and every day, he is in a regular room at a near by hospital and hopefully will be released on Monday 12-15-2008.
Keith has had numerous visitors while in the hospital, I want to Thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers, I dont think anyone knows how important that is when crisis hits-human compassion is a wonderful thing.
I would like to share a couple of stories with all of you but not until Keith is home..
Thanks Martha and Scott for all of your help and thanks for the lunch you provided me today.
I love you guys so very much........
I had the opportunity to see the Christmas program at WSBC tonight and Wow! I am very glad I attended- you missed at Great Night... of course my daughter Shannon and her husband Dennis
did a Grand Job- Thanks for everything guys..
I am very tired, I need to do a couple of things then I am going to hit the sack and get up and do it all over again-- I am looking forward to getting Keith home where he is most comfortable..
Thanks again to everyone for all of your Thoughts and Prayers.....
Good Night.
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment