
01-02-2008
Keith and I went to visit my brother William and his family this afternoon- We treated them to Pizza and Dessert for a belated New Year's Gift and of course Williams addiction Coke..
Megan was a sick little girl tonight while James was his usual cutie pie self. As I was opening the Pizza Box he was saying "Wow" and finding his place at the table to devour seveal pieces.
He did not eat much tonight in fact I do not think he even ate one piece- unusual for him.
He scooted his plate aside and says "All Done"... I love that...
He and I ran through the house chasing one another- he likes to run through the hall really fast and then hit the Hall Door at the other end, he gets really tickled when you are right behind him.. We watched tv and then off to bed for James- he came to me and Keith in his p.j's and said Goodbye Lana. and kissed me and said goodbye to Keith and called it a night- Suzie was busy with Megan comforting her in her time of need...she is just an angel....
I talked to Gary tonight to see how he was doing, he was watching tv and really taking it easy- he has been very tired from the Holidays and running around and working his butt off - He and Corey are planning a trip to Vegas in Feb to the races- Corey is treating Gary and I hope they have a Grand Time together and I know they wish I was going!!!:)) right Gary??
I came home today and Keith had taken the empy boxes out from under the tree and organized the gifts that are still there from Christmas- and of course my son's Jack In The Box is still there..
New Year's Eve Keith, Gary and myself joined some of our family from Covington for Dinner- We had a really nice time- then we traveled back to Gary's to watch the ball drop in New York City- Only our Favorite Place in the world!! but, ya know- I dont think I would want to go for New Year's.. I would rather be warm at home!!.besides- the cost of a room in times square on that night is 3,000 dollars for the weekend, that was the price a couple of years ago... I dont think so!!!!
Shannon and Dennis are out of town for a couple of days enjoying one another's company. I have not talked with her since yesterday and I miss her!!! I hope they are having a great time and I hope she is feeling better- she has not felt good for a couple of weeks now and that always worries me when my baby is sick..
Greg watched Life Time with me yesterday, he was on one couch and I was on the other- he gets into the movies...
Ok my soap is on now so I need to go... thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more stories and pictures...Hello to Corey in Iraq and I love you son... Hello to Jo and Mike and Nancy in New York...Love you guys....
Keith and I went to visit my brother William and his family this afternoon- We treated them to Pizza and Dessert for a belated New Year's Gift and of course Williams addiction Coke..
Megan was a sick little girl tonight while James was his usual cutie pie self. As I was opening the Pizza Box he was saying "Wow" and finding his place at the table to devour seveal pieces.
He did not eat much tonight in fact I do not think he even ate one piece- unusual for him.
He scooted his plate aside and says "All Done"... I love that...
He and I ran through the house chasing one another- he likes to run through the hall really fast and then hit the Hall Door at the other end, he gets really tickled when you are right behind him.. We watched tv and then off to bed for James- he came to me and Keith in his p.j's and said Goodbye Lana. and kissed me and said goodbye to Keith and called it a night- Suzie was busy with Megan comforting her in her time of need...she is just an angel....
I talked to Gary tonight to see how he was doing, he was watching tv and really taking it easy- he has been very tired from the Holidays and running around and working his butt off - He and Corey are planning a trip to Vegas in Feb to the races- Corey is treating Gary and I hope they have a Grand Time together and I know they wish I was going!!!:)) right Gary??
I came home today and Keith had taken the empy boxes out from under the tree and organized the gifts that are still there from Christmas- and of course my son's Jack In The Box is still there..
New Year's Eve Keith, Gary and myself joined some of our family from Covington for Dinner- We had a really nice time- then we traveled back to Gary's to watch the ball drop in New York City- Only our Favorite Place in the world!! but, ya know- I dont think I would want to go for New Year's.. I would rather be warm at home!!.besides- the cost of a room in times square on that night is 3,000 dollars for the weekend, that was the price a couple of years ago... I dont think so!!!!
Shannon and Dennis are out of town for a couple of days enjoying one another's company. I have not talked with her since yesterday and I miss her!!! I hope they are having a great time and I hope she is feeling better- she has not felt good for a couple of weeks now and that always worries me when my baby is sick..
Greg watched Life Time with me yesterday, he was on one couch and I was on the other- he gets into the movies...
Ok my soap is on now so I need to go... thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more stories and pictures...Hello to Corey in Iraq and I love you son... Hello to Jo and Mike and Nancy in New York...Love you guys....

No comments:
Post a Comment