Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Family Santa.....Paw-Paw....

I wanted to share a favorite photograph of mine from Christmas 2008 with all of you!! We have our own family Santa and his name is Paw-Paw.....
I have been with Paw-Paw since I was the age of three and I can't imagine life without him.
My Daddy is 81 years old and He and My Mother have been married for 38 years. Daddy recieved some many gifts for Christmas this year- Oh My Gosh!! Gregory had Paw-Paw's name this year so he bought a lap table made of material on the bottom to better conform to his legs so he does not have to reach for his meal or drink while he is eating.. We all showered him with gifts, some he could use some not so much but needless to say he was a busy fellow Christmas Day... Paw Paw will be 82 years young this Feb..
I just want to say Thank You for all of the years that you and Nannie made sure we had all that we needed and more.. I Love You Both..
I will post a Christmas picture of Nannie and Paw-Paw on the side bar so dont forget to take a peek..
I finally have a picture of the Travelin Two Plus One!!!.. We can never get a complete picture of us all together on trips so we decided to try out the timer on Gary's camera.- I think it turned out pretty good- alittle off centered but something is better than nothing.. Gary informed me that He got all of the looks in our family so there ya go!!!
Gary is my older brother as you may already know- he is the fellow on the right of me in the picture on the Header- DID I MENTION GARY IS SINGLE???

Love to our Corey in Iraq, everyone is doing ok-Stay safe and I Love You Little Man...
Thanks to Shannon for informing me on how to place pictures in the middle of my blog--I am so excited about this.. I dont think there is anything my daughter does not know how to do and if she does not know -Look Out! she will learn it is just the way she was made....

Keith, Greg and myself are planning a trip to Vegas in April- Gary will not be joining us however he and Corey are traveling there in Feb.. I know they will have a Blast... Ohhhh- you guys....

I need to hop off so stay turned for more stories and updated picutures of Christmas...

No comments: