

01-09-2009
I have to say this this has not been a good last couple of days for me...:(((
I often wonder why we put so much emphasis on things that really Do Not Matter, as Shannon so often reminds me "In the grand scheme of things it is all going to burn in the end.. The Good Lord is all that anyone needs in this life because in the end He is all that matters and the relationship that you have with him... I can say that I too have become unfocused in my spiritual walk- I have let other things come before my Father in Heaven..
I am so guilty of putting my energy in Worldly Things and forgetting about God- I pray that he will forgive me and refocus my thoughts and actions... I just needed a good swift kick in the rump and this week I think I got the swift kick. He knows best and don't ever forget he knew us before we were ever born and he knows our future..
Shannon came by tonight, we had dinner and for dessert I had M&M's and she had "Popcorn Sandwiches" Now, If you are asking yourself What is a Popcorn Sandwich??? well, This is a new snack food discovered this afternoon in our Living Room by Shannon Maggi.
"Popcorn Sandwich" are M&M's placed ever so carefully in a piece of popcorn-some fit like a glove and some not so much....so what you do is find the perfect piece of popcorn and balance the M&M either in or on the popcorn. Is this Good? Well of course because my daugher discovered it..sweet and salty all in one.... try it you may just like it....
Martha called me tonight and really did lift my spirits and I love her for that... I do not wish to discuss the details but she was a Angel tonight and God knew I needed her- There really is something about a sisterly talk.. your siblings really know you pretty dang well and they know what you need when you need it-my goodness we grew up together- Martha was my second mother growing up and if it were not for her so many times I would have starved to death in school- see, I always lost my lunch money- no kidden- I would always loose it in the drive way on the way to catch the bus and I would cry- of course she would feel sorry for me and give me her lunch money- oh my gosh- I feel horrible now for all of the times she starved.. Daddy would find my money as he would go out to work and just laugh- now he knew it belonged to me....
Thanks Martha for your love and compassion and Imiss you little girl..
Well, I am going to hop off now--Love to Corey in Iraq- Stay safe our little man..
Good Night..
I have to say this this has not been a good last couple of days for me...:(((
I often wonder why we put so much emphasis on things that really Do Not Matter, as Shannon so often reminds me "In the grand scheme of things it is all going to burn in the end.. The Good Lord is all that anyone needs in this life because in the end He is all that matters and the relationship that you have with him... I can say that I too have become unfocused in my spiritual walk- I have let other things come before my Father in Heaven..
I am so guilty of putting my energy in Worldly Things and forgetting about God- I pray that he will forgive me and refocus my thoughts and actions... I just needed a good swift kick in the rump and this week I think I got the swift kick. He knows best and don't ever forget he knew us before we were ever born and he knows our future..
Shannon came by tonight, we had dinner and for dessert I had M&M's and she had "Popcorn Sandwiches" Now, If you are asking yourself What is a Popcorn Sandwich??? well, This is a new snack food discovered this afternoon in our Living Room by Shannon Maggi.
"Popcorn Sandwich" are M&M's placed ever so carefully in a piece of popcorn-some fit like a glove and some not so much....so what you do is find the perfect piece of popcorn and balance the M&M either in or on the popcorn. Is this Good? Well of course because my daugher discovered it..sweet and salty all in one.... try it you may just like it....
Martha called me tonight and really did lift my spirits and I love her for that... I do not wish to discuss the details but she was a Angel tonight and God knew I needed her- There really is something about a sisterly talk.. your siblings really know you pretty dang well and they know what you need when you need it-my goodness we grew up together- Martha was my second mother growing up and if it were not for her so many times I would have starved to death in school- see, I always lost my lunch money- no kidden- I would always loose it in the drive way on the way to catch the bus and I would cry- of course she would feel sorry for me and give me her lunch money- oh my gosh- I feel horrible now for all of the times she starved.. Daddy would find my money as he would go out to work and just laugh- now he knew it belonged to me....
Thanks Martha for your love and compassion and Imiss you little girl..
Well, I am going to hop off now--Love to Corey in Iraq- Stay safe our little man..
Good Night..

1 comment:
Everybody loves a popcorn sandwich!!
Hope your spirits are lifted!
Post a Comment