Tuesday, January 6, 2009

OH NO! GARY IS BORED AGAIN







01-06-2008




Hello Everyone!!! This post is dedicated to my talented Brother Gary...
What you are seeing in the picture above is a Very Old Hoosier Cabinet given to Gary by our sister in law Dorothy. If you think this piece has no chance of being saved and finding a home Well!!! Think Again!!! This is not the first piece Gary has redone, in fact the last piece that he worked his magic on now resides in Gary Kitchen and of course docorated with lots of Old Goodies that Keith and I purchased for him Yard Sales- some gifts some he paid for...
I will post updates on this Cabinet- So sit back and watch Gary revive this very ugly Cabinet into something Wonderful Right Before Your Eyes.
I can hardly wait to see what magic he will do with this one- :))) Gary is a very talented man and when he reads this blog he will give me down the road....I can hear him now when he reads this "yeah,yeah,yeah".. or he is saying to himself "Im not talented" or maybe even " You Dirty Dog" You See, when my brother gets bored this is what happens!!! well come to think of it- better a cabinet than his walls, floors, doors.. by the way His Home He Is Flipping Looks Great!!! There is No Job To Big For Gary nor his buddy in crime "Cooter" if you recall he was on the top picture of our blog for sometime looking something like "Elvis"!!!
Gary has already chosen a home for this cabinet once it has been Reborn-- The Winner Is???? Our Sister Martha---Yea!!! Well Of course I am jealous!!!! are you kidding me!!!! I have all of my past Christmas Presents made of wood that I like to call "Creations of Gary"..... Now listen closely But Dont Tell Martha!!! but He Told Me He Was Saving The Best For Me!!! just watch and see!!!!:)))) I Love you Martha.:)))
Oh, I forgot to tell you Last Year Gary made my Boss's Husband a Huge Bird House for Christmas and boy was that thing Cool- Wow!! See, I told you guys there was nothing He Can Not Do!!! He even Redone his 1967 Camero- Now that is a Master Piece as you all can see in the pictures above...

Ok Now!!! I guess it is time to go now- Thanks for visiting and stay turned for more updates and pictures- Love to our Corey in Iraq- Take Care and Be Safe and We all Love You So Much....:)))
Oh Wait a minute, I wanted to share my Very Small Christmas Tree of 2008- after Keith's Heart Attack I did not have much time so we had to work quickly to get at tree up and docorated before he was released- This is what 20.00 dollars in a very short shopping trip-- Not Bad Just Small...


Oh, and pay attention to the Big Piece Of Paper in the Tree??- that is the note to Santa to leave all of Gary's presents at my address since he spent the night.. Love ya Gary Really Do!!!

1 comment:

Marti said...

Oh, I see, don't tell Martha huh? Saving the best for you huh? LOL!! I will love it and you will be Jealous, you watch and see.