



I wanted to share a few pictures that Shannon and I took Sunday during her visit with the "Maggi Camera"....
Shannon managed to snap this shot of me enjoying my Favorite Beverage and also landed a really nice picture of Keith......:)))
I really think I deserve Kudos for MY Picture of our Wet Bar in the Kitchen!!!! I think this is a really good picture!!!! I really was not taking the picture of anyone thing but the plant really gave it a nice look- Dont You Think?? feel free to comment-- I really was very proud in case you have not figured that out:)) I have decided that I would like a camera just like Shannons'!!! Ok Keith????.... I guess it will have to wait until after our trip to Vegas.
Shannon took this picture of Greg's "Jack In The Box".. FYI::: We understand they no longer make this toy due to it scaring children??? are you kidden me!!!!! we have the updated version of this toy that we purchased in New York at FAO Swartz Toy Store but it is definately not a true "Jack In The Box"...
For those of you that don't know:: My Son Gregory has always wanted a "Jack In The Box" Well, the good news is that my sister Martha was able to locate one on Ebay- This toy dates back to 1971 or so and it really is in Great Shape to be as old as it is...Paw Paw had Greg's name this year so it was only fitting that his Grandfather give this toy to his Grandson and Greg will keep this toy forever--
The cost of this toy was $41.00- we were prepared to go a bit higher but luckly we did not have to.. Thanks to Martha for finding this cutie pie toy for Greg- and if you think he does not play with it think again.....He Loves It.. :))))
I have posted the "Bear In The Box" in the very top picture- but just know this family Loves the old version thank you very much...
Shannon had a good first day back to college-I am certain she will do an amazing job this
semester as she always does.. Just keep her in your prayers.....
Well, Gotta Go Now- Thanks for visiting my blog and stay tuned for more stories and pictures
Love to our Corey- hope to see you soon big guy--
My son will be 21 yrs old on 01-26th--- Oh My Gosh- I am getting old....
Good Night.....


No comments:
Post a Comment