Saturday, January 24, 2009

Too Many Birthdays coming up.....
















Hello Everyone,
I have not blogged in the last couple of days due to laziness.
I viewed Shannon's blog moments ago and really decided to follow her lead and do the Happy Bithday Wishes...
Gregory will be 21 yrs old 01-26-2009- I know he is happy about this but I can't say the same for Mom... but it is not all about me..:(((
Daddy will be 82 yrs old 02-06-2009!!! and boy does he look great!!!! Happy Birthday Daddy...
Whitney will be 18 yrs old on 02-06-2009
Gary will be 46 years old on 02-07-2009
Cory W.- My Second Daughter and Best Friend ever will be 29 yrs old on 01-26-2009.. so I have two kids birthday on the same day--:)))
We too will be making plans but for now just know I am sending all of my love to you all on your special day.....

We are going to Dinner tonight with a very special couple from church, Doug and Nancy- we really enjoy spending time with them- they really are just pretty cool folks and lots of fun... we are going to enjoy Italian food tonight..salad- mmmmm!!!!

I have no new pictures to post but should have some soon--Love to our Corey in Iraq.. your auntie sends all of her love to you and looking forward to seeing your soon..

No comments: