01-01-2009
Hello All,
Sorry I have not updated my blog recently but frankly I have just not felt like it.
Keith has not been feeling well the last couple of days so of course that weighs on my mind, regular sickness verses any hidden heart issues?
We celebrated Greg's Birthday Saturday night with Keith, Gary, Greg and myself for a night out downtown- not my cup of tea but Greg is my son and for that reason I went out on a limb- we had alot of fun- there is something wrong if you go out with Greg and not have a blast....
I have an update on Gary's Hoosier Cabinet that he is redoing for our sister Martha, it is coming along beautifully!! you would just not believe, see, I told you it would be a masterpiece!!! I have been informed to Not Show Pictures until the final touches have been made... I prefer to call his work "Creations of Gary"
Paw Paw's Birthday is coming up next week along with Gary and Whitney so Happy Birthday to all of those folks....
I have several things I need to do so I will end this post and hopefully will post some next week-
Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more stories...
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment