Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day spent in West Virginia




02-07-2009




Keith and I spent the day in West Virginia, he felt like I needed to get away so we left at 5:30am and just returned home a little bit ago.


Keith is still no better from a week or so of sickness but being the husband that he is decided to take me out of town after all- What a guy!! He drove there and I drove back-anyone that knows me knows I do not travel well and always end up sleeping- not alot but I did sleep so on the way home Keith slept and I drove.. it was the least that I could do for him..
02-06-2009 was my Daddy's 82nd Birthday as you may already know from reading Shannon's blog- I spoke with him last night and we will see him tomorrow...
02-07-2009 is Gary's Birthday- he is a big wooping 46 yrs young today and unfortunatly spent the day alone which makes me very sad, his work schedule really puts a wrench in trying to make any plans for him so I will see him tomorrow at Nannie and Paw-Paws..
I am borrowing a picture of Paw Paw from Mrs Maggi and hope she will not mind since she has turned into the family photographer..:)) hope you dont mind shanny.....
Paw Paw was very suprised Friday to see his Grandaughter show up at his door- he knew nothing so it made it that much sweetier... Gary stopped by and that made PawPaw very happy and of course when his friends sang happy birthday to him at dinner- Wow- you can see it in his expression in the picutue above- Is he not just the Cutiest man you have ever seen?? We love him dearly..
Update on the Hoosier Cabinet that Gary is redoing!!! Oh My Gosh!!!! I can hardly wait to post the end result, it will Blow your mind!!! and No, He Is Not For Hire.. :))))
Well, I am going to end now so Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more stories and picutures....

No comments: