Hello All,
Shannon and Martha have informed me that I have not done a very good job in the blog department lately so I guess it is time to "Get Busy" as Shannon would say.
Above are pictures of Mike and Jo visiting and of course I have to post a picture of the vehicle because I love it!!! it is nothing but Just Tuff!!!..
Keith and I attended my cousins 30th wedding anniversary as they renewed vows after 30 years and boy did we have a Blast!!! Mike and Jo came to Virginia and visited Keith and I and we introduced them to our "Big City" and afterwards we all traveled back to Gary's house to spend the night.. We had so much fun and really had no clue as to how much fun it would turn out to be..We visited our Aunt and then off to West Virginia to visit another cousin that we rarely get to see...
Tonight we traveled to William and Suzie's for Sibling night, we love to get the kids all stired up and then take off:))- that is always fun to do- pay backs are heck William:))....We ate way too much and now I have heartburn and I am sick anyway so I am feeling like a big ole fat tick.. I had to take a BC Powder when I got home!!! that was not pretty folks!!! my husband about to die laughing at me- see, I dont take medication- I hate the thought of it- I just suffer my pain in silence but tonight I had no choice...
I need to go so I can watch my favorite soap, I will try and do better and do more posts and try not to get behind...
Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more posts later..

No comments:
Post a Comment