Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Cleaning and enjoying fresh air.

I have spent this day cleaning my house, I opened the windows to let Gods fresh air blow into our home- very nice!!!
We took Shannon and Dennis out to dinner last night and came back to our home to visit with one another-Shannon was a bit tired from the days events but did muster up enough energy to log onto my computer to show me the nothing to do with nothing emails going back and forth from Pat Kennedy and herself- visit Shannon's blog to see what I am talking about it really is just funny and the topics are just out there.. simple fun and there is nothing like it..... she rolled laughing.

Corey is in from Iraq and will be leaving next Wednesday- We were able to get together for his son's third Birthday. I am now a Great Aunt! I again get very sad when he leaves so I will not be at the airport seeing him off - that stuff is too hard for this old lady--- We all will miss him and I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with him- my other son is grown up and now a daddy- gosh where have the years gone???

My daughter came within one point of passing her state board's yesterday- I am so proud of her- noone comes that close on the first try- Shannon, you should be very proud of yourself even though it did not happen this time- for sure next month..:))) I love you and the lady that you are- there is none other like you and that is for sure....

Congrads to Dennis for becoming a Deacon, we were unable to join them last week at the homeplace but we did share the Big Day and it was very special..

Gary is still working on the cabinet for our sister Martha so stay tuned for the finished product- Gary will not let me post any picutures until he is finished, he wants Martha to see Nothing..
you all will love it....

We are planning a trip in April and we are very excited- it is much needed and deserved no doubt- Gary will not be joining us but he will be missed.... oh well, he can't always be following his baby sister around:)))) Love you Gary- and I will miss you..

Mike and Jo have promised to come back to Virginia to visit the red neck cousins- they really had a great time- come to think we could be anywhere and have a ball with them so Hurry Back...

Scott- we hope you are doing better- stay well and take care of yourself- you worry Martha to death when she is unable to get to you out on the road..

Well, I need to get some things done so I will go- stay tuned for updates...

No comments: