Happy Sunday,
This weekend my son came by to pickup more of his possessions from home.
Ok, so all of the mom's out there that has had Two Childeren move out tell me it gets easier?? Please..!!!!! :(((( He will do fine and so will I.......In Time..:)) Oh no! who is going to take out the trash? but wait! who will NOT be eating my chicken pot pies?
Nick shared an amazing sermon this morning- John 15 verses 1-16- The Vine and the Branches.
God is Amazing, My daughter and I sat in my driveway Friday Night and had an emotional discussion on this very scripture, does that not speak Volumns to you?
Lives change after you are saved and what is today may not be tomorrow...- I am very young in my Christian Walk with limited knowlege and in order to gain knowledge I need to read the word and stop putting worldly things before God- see, that is my point! before I never felt conviction in my heart and Now I Do-Thank You Jesus for that.
There are a couple of ladies that have recently visited my blog- Amber Shelor and Mia Kennedy:))) Thanks for visiting and I do hope that you enjoy the stories and pics of my family, Thanks to both of you for your sweet comments regarding my pawpaw- we love him and really glad that you guys enjoy his pictures taken by Mrs Maggi-:))) which are priceless.....:))
We visited my stepmother and brother Friday and celebrated her 57th birthday- she is doing ok- not great but ok- hopefully she will come and visit soon- Diabetes is an ugly disease and can tend to be very hard on a body- she is an amazing lady and just seems to always have enough strength to carry on - she has been in my life for a very long time and hope to have her for alot longer..- she never asks for anything and always appreciates everything no matter how big or small.
Love to Corey- I received the rock from Iraq for my window seal- Dad finally remembered to give it to me- I love you my dear nephew- Staf Safe and I love you with all of my heart...
Have a great week..
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment