Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friday Night Dinner with Friends and Cleaning on Saturday




Hello Everyone,


Keith and I had dinner Friday Night with Doug and Nancy, afterwards they invited us over to their home for coffee, dessert and conversation and what a Beautiful home they have..


I met Nancy several years ago in bible study but have just recently gotten to know her a little better and she is a wonderful lady- she is a very classy lady and very Godly and is just a joy to be around. Doug is a super cool fellow and has a great sense of humor and too is very Godly, I am very thankful to God for introducing us.


I cleaned the house on Saturday and somehow found my way to the grocery store, believe that!!? I did venture into Greg's room for a quick assessment and came out several hours later, needless to say Keith was not very happy with me due to the fact that Greg was to return to gather the rest of his stuff and then clean his own room!!!???


Greg's room is now The Cutest Room Ever!!! I am very pleased with my work if I have to say so myself... it is no where complete but it sure is on its way.. and oh yes, I now have my own bathroom!!! I am just so blessed... No One Lives Here Anymore!!!! this is the first time Keith and I have been alone since we got married, no kidding- we are finally alone....


Gary continues to work on the cabinet for his little sister, he has allowed me to show two picture's above- Remember, the first picture above was when he first was given the cabinet, the second picture above is after a bit of work- what you all need to know is that there are two different pieces to this cabinet, I have seen the first piece completed and now I am getting to see the second piece through email- All I can say is Wow! wait until you see the finished product..!!!!
Gary has amazing talent and puts his heart and soul into everything that he does even his brownies, banana pudding, homemade cal zones, and last but not least his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches- did I mention he is single?? My want is for Gary to meet someone special but it seems that God has another plan, for those of you that know me know I hate to wait for anything-I am not a very patient person and obviously my time is not God's time, he has proven that to me time and time again because I have introduced him to a few ladies but it never works out.. I will end up taking care of him when he gets old but as I have told in the past I will not change his Depends- he is on his own there.. Did I mention Keith and I are fixing up an extra bedroom for Gary? Gary will tell you without hesitation that he was not a very nice brother growing up which is normal but most siblings do not get the chance to spend as much time together as we do and I am very thankful for that and Oh my gosh! what would life be without that goof ball??? BORING!!!!
I am going to go now- Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more stories. Love to my Corey- Love my rock. Love you so much, take care of yourself and just be careful- Do you hear me???

No comments: