03-19-2009
Ok, I have an update on our stepmother Shirley, Martha and I were able to reconnect after several months, she has moved and her phone was disconnect and then reconnected- we are very happy to learn that she is well with the exception of a broken foot that is now on the mend. Her birthday is 03-26-2009 so I am sure we will be visiting and hopefully we will be able to talk her into coming to visit for a week or so...wish us luck, she is a pretty stubborn lady.
This weekend we are going shopping! very excited about that, hope to find somthing interesting, maybe I will find an outfit for our trip to Vegas???? maybe I will just buy something there? who knows about me....
Big News!! Gregory is moving out and getting hitched!!! the hitched part comes later but the moving part comes sooner, Yes, I am sad and Yes I will miss him but I am very glad to see him stepping up and moving on and I love Kyndall so all is good... Oh my gosh, where has the time gone? I am NOT getting old am I??
Shannon visited her Grandparents earlier this week, visit her blog to view the Beautiful Pictures of this lovely couple. Shannon is such a joy to nannie and pawpaw and boy do they have a blast.
ok, so I will update the blog again tomorrow- thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Friday.
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment