
Hello, Above picture: Daddy Wiley- He resides in Heaven...
This posting is dedicated to our Daddy, Wiley- 03-18-2009- 2:40am- gone to be with our Father in Heaven..
Keith and I took part in this year's Renown Weekend held by WSBC and Oh My Gosh! What a fun time!!
We were joined by a group of Wonderful young ladies and of course my beautiful daugher Shannon as the Home Leader and what a steller job she did...
I can't tell you how special it was to have a house full of craziness!!! There was luggage everywhere, hair supplies, contact lens cases, curling irons, flat irons, sleeping bags, lots of clothes, conversation that lastest well into early hours of the morning, music provided by none other that Ms Kendall my son's girlfriend/ soon to be his Bride!!!:))) and oh my gosh enough laughter to wake the neighborhood and I Kid You Not!!! Gregory and Kyndall joined us on Saturday Night and that really topped it off- you should have been here- it was nuts!!!! I loved watching my son and daughter together- they are the Funniest Kids I have ever met in my entire life.... ok enough about My Kids, Right??? some of this story had to be about me and my contribution to the world..:))))
We housed Shannon, Carly, Jeneal, Maddie K, and another girl that was only with us on Friday Night and I have forgotten her name....
Keith and I had gifts ready for each young lady that resided with us over the weekend, they all were very appreciative. the gifts consisted of Gel Eye Masks, accessories for taking care of your toenails, antibacterial soap, and my favorite gift was various colors of socks made with Shay Butter for softness that all wore while here- that was not a requirement but they all wore the socks- I think most put socks on as soon as they received the gifts- I had a ball!! as our Home Leader Shannon received the above gifts as well as an assortment of her favorite items from the aromatherapy for Sleep... Keith and I had not only had gifts ready but food as well- cheese, grapes, an assortment of chips, and Pizza bits, and of course breakfast foods..
I cooked Dinner the next evening and that was just yummy!!!. Back to church for the evening and back home again for more Eats....
The weekend really consisted of gathering at church with the other groups of kids, studying Gods word, worship time that was shared by all not just the kids-and then off to the homes to eat, sleep and share devotionals and as you have already read there was not much sleeping going on.. we all were exhaused on Sunday and even today really....
Shannon did an amazing job with the kids- she stayed on time with her duties and kept
a very keen eye out for any worldly devices! she is a sneaky sneaky woman and if you think you got by with anything I can assure you You Did Not!!!! Mrs Haggie Maggie has eyes in the back of her head....:)))))
My husband went out and bought two blow up mattresses for the girls- he hates anyone to sleep on the carpet- he is always going above and beyond for the things that Shannon and I volunteer him for..he really is just so good about adapting to just about anything.. He is a truely amazing husband....We love you Keith..:))))
Love to Corey- he is back in Iraq, he came by my office to say goodbye, we all had a great visit with Corey and cant wait until he returns in Sept?? maybe Sept but not 100% sure..
Ok, so the parents are good, I have not been to see them for awhile but they are doing good...
I have lost contact with my step mother so we will have to drive to see what is going on with her..
03-18-2009 marks the fourth year that we have been without our Father Wiley-I miss him so very much- it seems like yesterday that we gathered at his bedside to watch him leave us behind.. a long night filled with smiles,tears, stories we had never heard, and songs sung to Daddy by our Big Brother "Cooter". Wow! it was very emotional for all of us there with him..
Daddy left us so peacful, I was able to call out his name and see his Baby Blue Eyes for the very last time in my life:((( he opened his eyes very weakly to Mr Clark and Daddy. Martha knew it was the end as she crawled into his bed to lay beside him to comfort him as went to meet his Father In Heaven.. I will never forget it- she gave him permission to go on that we all would be ok... She watched him leave us and took comfort knowing he was much better off- Me on the other hand well, I was not so calm- I bolted out of the room because I could Not Take
What Was Happening to my daddy... it tore me up!!! now as I look back I wish I would have stayed and watched my daddy go into the arms of our Father in Heaven-Wow, what did i miss??
My brother Eugene was just amazing- I just hope that when I leave this world I am not alone and I have my family by my side as Daddy did- just think about this!! He woke up fine that morning fell asleep and woke back up to Heaven!!! that is what our daddy did- woke up fine fell asleep and woke up in Heaven.:))) I cant think of a better place to wake up to can you????
Ok, Thanks for reading my blog..
Now, I want everyone to go and either tell your mom and dad you love them or call them to tell them that you love them... and do it for no other reason but that you love them.. enjoy your time- it could be over in a matter of a Nap.... Stay tuned for more stories and updates...

No comments:
Post a Comment