Hello All,
So it's finally time to go to Vegas! Keith, Gregory and myself are flying out..
I can say that I am so glad to be getting away, it has been a long couple of months for me and looking forward to lying by the pool in the Vegas Air, maybe take advantage of the Spa while my wonderful husband is doing his Cardio Rehab in Vegas, ya know, somethings have to continue even though you are on vacation, we have to take care of that $60,000 heart..
As most of you know Greg moved out in April so I am looking forward to spending a week with my son, hopefully he will take care of his mommy in the big city hotel, you guys have no idea how quickly I can get lost.. Keith enjoys the card tables, Greg and I enjoy the low money slot machines, Greg and I will be together and Keith can concentrate on winning the big money.. Now, this trip also involves Bowling so we will have to interrupt things to allow Keith and Greg to support the teams on the tournament- ( I will be watching and cheering them on...)
Shannon will be seeing us off, I often find that time of seperation a bit sad, no matter what, I always tear up.. oh my gosh, my sister took us one time and we just balled our eyes out.
So, the time has finally come when My Sister Martha receives her Hoosier Cabinet from her Big Brother Gary!!! Keith and I are meeting my brother's Gary and "Cooter" to deliver the special gift..I am very excited to see this cabinet and will be posting the picture very soon..
Shannon, Dennis, Nannie and Paw-Paw, I will miss you all so very much, I will call you as soon as we land in Vegas or Atlanta- most likely both places so you know we have arrived safely, I will try and be mindful of the time change and not call at some really goofy time- nannie and paw paw will not mind but my daughter will.
Ok, gotta go get things done so have a great week everyone and I will post when I get back..
See Ya.
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment