Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gary's Cabinet to Martha, We are back from Vegas.

Gary's Mater Piece!, Martha decided to put the Hoosier Cabinet in a cute little sitting room..





Martha and Scott came over to our home last night and here she is showing off her pocket book from Vegas.:))) she is soo spoiled..









After Picture: Gary and Martha the day of Delivery, she was so surprised and I am glad I was there to see it. We have an Amazing and Talented Brother...

There is a little cooper plate in between the two pieces, Gary burnt Martha's name into it- you will never be able to see this extra gift but he showed her before he put it together at her home that day..








Before picture of the Hoosier Cabinet: there were two pieces to this cabinet that had seen its better day...





We arrived back home Saturday at 4:00pm from Vegas just in time to hug and say a quick I love you before Shannon flew off to Florida, I am So Happy for her to be getting time away.. Enjoy my baby girl..


Gary's master piece to Martha is shown above in a couple of pictures- It is Beautiful!!! picture of Gary and Martha the day of delivery..

We are so glad to be back home-Vegas is ok but not my choice of places to see- Now, New York! that is my kinda place...Greg was glad to get back home to see his soon to be wife Kyndall, Grizzley the dog and of course his "Trailor House" Greg was so much fun, he kept everyone in Stiches the entire trip, if you are around my son Gregory you do not want to have a full bladder... believe me!!.


Shannon, Have a Great time, I love you and I miss you and talk to you soon...:)))
Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you all enjoyed seeing Gary's very special gift to his baby sister..

No comments: