Gregory and Mom for alittle better picture in the sun... Oh, my little boy..:))
Keith and I at the Cashman's Center in Vegas. I was very proud of my husband..:))
We found a second to try and take a mom and son memory but the sun was not letting it happen..oh well.... notice my Ted Baker Specks held up pretty good but not so much for Greg- I prefer pictures of Greg without specks..
Keith and Gregory taking an opportunity to check out the competition.Greg and Sam had a blast and they kept us in stitches the entire week.. Believe Me!!.
Gregory, Eddie and his wife waiting for the shuttle to arrive, while we wait Greg is ever so carefully pinning on his "First Timers Button"..:))) I had such a good time with Eddie's wife, she is a very lovely lady..
Keith and Gregory suited up and ready to head off to the Cashman's Center in Vegas for an afternoon of Bowling....They both did really well... I was very proud of my guys..:)))
Gregory, Eddie and his wife waiting for the shuttle to arrive, while we wait Greg is ever so carefully pinning on his "First Timers Button"..:))) I had such a good time with Eddie's wife, she is a very lovely lady..
Keith and Gregory suited up and ready to head off to the Cashman's Center in Vegas for an afternoon of Bowling....They both did really well... I was very proud of my guys..:)))We had a very long week in Vegas... We had tons of fun with the folks we traveled with but for me Vegas? I could take it or leave it and I prefer to leave it--- hopefully never again.:))) and that idea makes me happy..
We returned back home and slept for one week, no kidden- Greg slept the entire day on Monday and he was good to go... to be young again???!!!!
Of course I missed my family but I really missed my Daughter.. :)))
Ok gotta go- Thanks for visiting and more stories later.... See ya..


No comments:
Post a Comment