Nannie's Oldest Son- Wiley Eugene. What a Talented Fellow..:)))
Gary and Martha... Nannie's little boy and girl:))) Love ya Gary, really do:))
Martha and Lana.... I think we look alike here but do not look too close...- Picture taken at Martha and Scott's...Hello,
So Keith and I met Shannon at the airport on Saturday with flowers in hand and open arms to welcome her back- I was so happy when her plane landed it was more than I could take! Honestly, right before her plane landed I had this sudden burst of emotion come over me and Boy Did The Tears Fly!!!! I could not control it- I balled like a baby- Keith just shook his head ;)) that was all he could do...He said- my goodness she has only been gone one week not a year?? Well,,,,,, it felt like a year!!!! so then, we went to eat dinner-it was a wonderful day..
Keith and I went to church, then to lunch with Shannon and Dennis and from there off to Nannie and Paw-Paw's to spend the remainder of the afternoon..
We arrived in time to see William, Suzie, Megan and James-Martha and Scott, Gary had to work so I missed that guy.. so my mother had a great day... Shannon, Nannie and myself went to the Big dairy queen for ice cream and then brought back ice cream for the men waiting at home.
We ran into a member of the extended family, Darlene and her hubby Ray- it was nice to see them- see, in a small town you are bound to run into someone that you know..
Nannie received clothes from her favorite shop from Keith and I, Martha and Scott gave her an electronic pocket photo album, William gave her a gift certificate and Gary gave her the green stuff.. She enjoyed it all... I usually buy Gary a Happy Mother's Day Gift since he was both Mom and Dad to his kids as they grew up but he was working this year so I guess I will celebrate his mother's day another time..Love Ya Gary! really do!!! :))))
Ok, so I had better go before my husband starts fussing at me.. Have a great afternoon..
See Ya.....



No comments:
Post a Comment