Friday, May 22, 2009

Please Pray for Martha

Hello Everyone,
My sister Martha was taken to a near by hospital Thursday morning by ambulance and was admitted to CCU, today she has made improvement and was transferred to a regular room- God Is Good and without him Nothing Is Possible....
I would like to ask anyone reading this blog to keep her in your prayers for a full recovery.
My daughter Shannon went to be with her Auntie during the time of evaluation and I want to say Thank You!!! there are not enough words to say how much I love you for all that you do, you are just an amazing young lady with such a beautiful heart and we are all so fortunate to have you... Shannon, Martha wanted me to tell you that she loves you so much and Thanks for being with her through this very scary time....
Gary, William, Suzie, Megan, James and myself went to visit this afternoon, she was so glad to see each and everyone of us- hopefully she will be released soon and she can get back to normal..

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wutzup MoThEr? HEHEHEHe almost home bout 6 more weeks. I c you all are having a blast without me. i love you all and im fine ready to come home!
Corey