Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shannon is coming home!!!!YeePee!!!!

WELCOME HOME BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER- WELCOME HOME!!!! :))))
Hello,

As most of you know Shannon took up Residence last week in Florida.. I am very happy to say SHE IS COMING HOME TODAY.... What she does not know is that Keith and I are meeting her at the airport along with her Hubby Dennis to Welcome Her Home!!! I have a Beautiful Flower Arrangement Ready for her as she finds her way back through the Gate To Roanoke... I am so excited.:))
Shannon and her friend Betty spent the week together in Florida and had a wonderful time catching up.. Betty somehow found time to dye Shannon's hair and Shannon I think was able to find some color for her skin as well... As Most of you know Shannon and I talk almost everyday but having her so far away has been hard on Ole Mom...
Now, Lets talk about Greg, somehow I lost the fight on Greg Not Getting a Tattoo!! I have managed to have that NOT HAPPEN but when kids become of age and move out What Are You Going To Do? Forget About It.. If he had Gotten "Mom" put on his Arm Maybe I could have delt a bit better but can you all believe that He Did Not select the Word Mom???!!! what was he thinking?? but he did tell me after the fact that he considered calling to invite me to watch- What a son.:)))) Ok Greg, You finally won- you now have a Goofy Ink Stain- are you happy???
Oh yes, Keith, Gary and I are planning another trip to New York City!!! :))) very excited about that and hopefully it will not kick our butts like Vegas did- you should never spend a week in Vegas without taking another week off to sleep- I must be getting old....
Ok, it is getting close to time for us to go see my Beautiful Daughter... so Thanks for visiting and will update post soon...
Take Care.....

No comments: