Saturday, July 4, 2009

Update on Martha aned Corey's coming home!!!

Hello Everyone,
I am so sorry I have not been posting.
I want to tell you all that Martha is doing much better and Thank You all for your prayers for her while she was ill, it was a very close call but she is now on the mend.
My nephew Corey is coming home for a visit and we are very happy about that, he flies into Roanoke 7:30pm on Thursday, pray for a safe trip.
Shannon and I went to Dollywood about two weeks ago and had a wonderful time, it was just Mommy and Daughter and we had a blast- Shannon did a wonderful job getting us to and from Tenn. if any of you have the opportunity to spend time like that with your grown kids-Do It..:)))) Oh yes, she got me on a ride and of course I got sick- not vomitting sick but still sick- took about 1.5 hours for me to recover- Oh well, I getting old.
Greg and Kyndall are getting married Sept 26th 2009- I am very happy about this and another Big Big Deal in our lives is that my son Gregory passed his CDL Test and we are just so dang proud- Great Job Gregory.

See you guys soon..Take Care...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lana- didn't know about you r sister. Hope she's doing better. Your blog is awesome! Mia Kennedy